- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and SEO audits.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Write new website content or help generate content strategies for clients with effective keywords.
- Developing & Implement link building strategies.
- Prepare monthly Google Analytics reports to communicate progress and strategy to clients.
- Complete SEO setups for new website projects, including 301 redirects, on-page optimization, Google Analytics configuration, and XML sitemap creation.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media
About this Company
i Brand City is a digital marketing agency based on values, we help aspiring brands to achieve there ambitious growth, Our agency help you to integrate strategy, implementation and management across borders, we could provide you with all the needed tools to grow your business...
See all Careers and Jobs at iBrandCity