- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Understands the application structure, deployment platform and development phases.
- Monitor and make sure coverage reports are always on bar with our coverage standard.
- Review Snyk (vulnerability scanner) results per major release build.
- Developing manual test scripts to cover all critical features of the platform. Understand the product features and create a plan that covers all features.
- Developing automation frameworks, tools, and security testing scripts to replace manual test cases wherever possible.
- Working alongside the software development team to test and validate new code to fix bugs and implemented new features and user stories.
- Communicating with multiple teams and coordinate testing effort and own software quality.
- Perform continuous regression test runs for each release.
- Research performance testing tools and start using it for our system. (example: JMeter).
- Cooperate with DevOps team to monitor the quality/stability of features as it move from the development branches to staging and production environments.
- Proactively involved with product managers right from inception through functional validation to launch, while always looking for potential quality issues/bugs and offer triaging and root cause analysis capabilities to the developers.
- Create and setup test scenarios and test data as needed.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems .
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.