- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Junior Accountant at robusta will be assisting in preparing the financial statements and General ledger through using different systems so that we would have a view of the financial status of the company in the market.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Analyze and reconcile general ledgers
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist other departments such as HR with reviewing of expenses.
- Responsible for the procedures; dealing with different stakeholders ex. accounting office, banks, governmental entities...etc.
- Assist in the auditing.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
A digital marketing agency that was first established in 2007 by a prominent network of partners that chose to spare no effort in driving the digital marketing communication industry. robusta strives for premium quality while maintaining highest level of customer satisfaction...
See all Careers and Jobs at Robusta