- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Full accomodation & transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create, assemble, and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Monitor and order necessary supplies; create Purchase Orders for the entire facility as needed.
- Handle all petty cash for the facility.
- Travel arrangements
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least