- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Assume full ownership for international and domestic project implementations
- Manage all internal processes and resources to drive project development and implementation for client start-ups.
- Build startup project plan for implementation: develop methodology, identify key resources.
- Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project.
- Build project team: involve all appropriate resources and serve as abridge between Microtech operations/management and client.
- Drive project plan: proactively manage and troubleshoot issues and initiatives.
- Perform process mapping, and gap analysis.
- Coordinate all internal functions (compensation, accounting, billing, etc.) to put implementation plan into place.
- Prepares weekly and monthly status reports on all project activities and issues.
- Maintain continuous dialogue and interaction with all functional areas and insure accurate and timely communication with all involved parties.
- Maintain constant, ongoing, proactive communication with client to insure startup success
- Identify training needs and develop plan for delivery.
- Manage file transition process.
- Create Service Delivery Guide.
- Guide Change Management process.
- Act as a liaison on behalf of client to Microtech to address issues.
- Evaluate the risk of each client relationship and their business practices while managing, evaluating, and working with various departments.
- Provide on-site support to the client when necessary to aid in training, planning, and relationship building. Face-to-face contact during on-site visits, conferences, correspondence on a daily basis, and training.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Computer Software Consulting Services
About this Company
Microtech leadership, vision and commitment towards its customers are the main factors of its innovation to be the largest enterprise software company in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microtech
Over the course of two decades, Microtech, the regionï؟½s leading enterprise multinational company,...