- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
About the Job
We are looking to add a .Net Senior full-stack.NET Angular +4 developer to our startup company! In this position, you will have a key role in the design, development, testing, deployment, and support of high-performance multi-tier and cross-platform web-based and web-enabled business applications. You will join a team of other Solution Architect, Senior Developers, and Mid/Junior Developers. You will participate in the implementation of new applications and modifications to existing applications. This is a critical role within the team that has defined career paths with opportunity for growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software products while supporting the strategic vision of the corporation.
- Participating with other team members to design user-friendly interfaces; develop high-quality, object-oriented business objects; and conduct research of technologies and techniques.
- Collaborating with other team members, and assisting with code reviews.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management
- Develop system test plans, ensuring achievement of software quality assurance (SQA) standards, and that validate achievement of business goals.