- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Install, patch and maintain all Oracle software including (Oracle Database, Oracle Grid Infrastructure, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Virtual Machine) .
- Performs routine maintenance, including upgrades and patches.
- Monitor Database performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to customers.
- Resolves issues via service tickets.
- Performs daily data back-up and recovery as needed.
- Analyse table storage parameters and file system layout and size to ensure maximum performance.
- Provides on-call support for assigned databases 24/7 to include investigating and troubleshooting problems.
- Ensuring high availability for business users.
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
- Monitor automated tasks.
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
ECC was established in 2001, with the idea of building a world-class data center. The purpose behind this venture was to capture the higher end of the value chain in the Information Technology. It was designed and built to provide a range of integrated, scalable Data...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECC Solutions