- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance & Medical Insurance
About the Job
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
- We want to see a committed and approachable individual and to be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans.
- Support in training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance and a healthy working environment.
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
GlobeMed is the largest healthcare benefits management company in the Middle East; Being one of the first organizations to introduce the Third Party Administrator, GlobeMed Group has been established in 1991.
See all Careers and Jobs at GlobeMed Egypt
Over the last 26 years; GlobeMed has redefined the standards...