- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical insurance,Social insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain SharePoint sites collection and web applications
- Researching and studying current clients' business workflows, & critical success factors, to be able to advise the client on growth opportunities.
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for the clients
- Develop unit tests and work with Quality Control members/Roles on solving the defects
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Set our standard quality of the deliverables across all the team members according to your domain.
- Review the team’s deliverables quality according to the standards
- Help in adding a unified template for all our documentation
- Participate in all the pre-sales activities when needed
- Support all the team members when needed
- Participate in adding the roadmap for the team members in their technical careers
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Smart IT is a company that represents the technological and technical arm of Alqubbany Group. Based in Cairo, Smart IT has provided numerous solutions for government entities and private companies; a matter that allowed it to acquire much experience throughout its professional...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart IT