- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receive and prepare requests for employee-related documents such as salary certificates, experience letters, benefits cards, HR letters, and other
- Handle and follow up on the bank account openings for new joiners and ensure that bank requirements with regards to new applications are met
- Support in gathering Payroll data such as overtime calculations , deductions and invoices
- He/She provides administrative support to HR department dealing with the task of editing, typing, mailing, and filing.
- He/she keeps an account of the documentation details and every kind of information relating to Operation and cost of the Account.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Perform any HR administrative duties as assigned.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services