- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Assist the Marketing Manager in the execution of Marketing communications activities including strategic planning, development, and execution of all marketing communications activities including advertising, Digital, PR, Social Media and CRM.
- Promote awareness of company projects via advertising in targeted media
- Create presentations for the Marketing Communications Manager to present in all media vehicles.
- help in brief for design printed ads in magazines and newspapers and responsible for their media booking by bargaining for the best competitive price in the market.
- responsible for media booking of Radio and TV ads and briefing in coordination with the Marketing Manager and the advertising agencies about coming up with creative ideas for ad campaigns.
- Responsible for submitting a periodical Report for the media presence of the competitors across all media vehicles.
- Evaluate and obtain offers from \third party suppliers for outdoor booking and SMS Campaigns and obtain the best price.
- assisting the marketing Manager in allocating the annual Marketing Budget and ideas for each and every project.
- Produced sales brochures and brand image section of sales training.
- Maximizing on publicity versus advertising.
- Assist in the development of messages that build greater knowledge and positive recognition of the Firm's activities and expertise, both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain strong day-to-day working relationships with news media
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
3 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
Qualification’s requirements for the position:
- University degree in related field
- Professional qualification (Marketing Diploma)
- 3-7 Years; Minimum 3 Years’ relevant experience
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Client facing and relationship building
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Excellent command of Microsoft® applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).