- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers and recommending new procedures.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Oversee attendance, and vacation.
- Maintain and document all payroll records.
- Provide support during payroll implementations.
- Assesses applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Monitors and applies HR recruiting best practices.
- Performs job descriptions to s of departments to a good choice for an open position and guide existing employees in fulfilling their work obligations.
- Fulfill employees requests through HR Accounts Management team like HR letters, payroll inquiries within the agreed service level
1 to 3 years
High School (or equivalent) at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Business Services - Other Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Daftra is an online software (SaaS) focusing on giving small and medium businesses a better chance to mange their business efficient and easily.
See all Careers and Jobs at Daftra
Daftra offer tools to manage all the aspects of businesses accounting, clients management and follow up, time tracking,...