- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Not limited to) :
- Understand, analyse, and document different business processes; write process narratives and draw process maps and flowcharts
- Develop audit programs and testing procedures relevant to different business activities.
- Perform audit procedures and test of controls for different business processes.
- Identify control weaknesses and formulate action plans to plug control gaps.
- Identify the compensating controls needed in some activities if any.
- Obtain and review evidences ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- Report the audit findings and recommendations to the internal control manager.
- Participate in spreading internal control awareness within the company.
- Participate in preparing risk assessment reports
- Participate in preparing the annual audit plan
- Perform other related tasks as being assigned.
About this Company
Ideal Standard Egypt started its business in 1983, establishing and growing multiple manufacturing facilities in the 10th of Ramadan City, with 6 state of the art plants producing an integrated portfolio of bathroom suits including ceramics, fittings, bathing & wellness and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ideal Standard International Egypt