- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Not limited to) :
- Understand, analyse, and document different business processes; write process narratives and draw process maps and flowcharts
- Develop audit programs and testing procedures relevant to different business activities.
- Perform audit procedures and test of controls for different business processes.
- Identify control weaknesses and formulate action plans to plug control gaps.
- Identify the compensating controls needed in some activities if any.
- Obtain and review evidences ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- Report the audit findings and recommendations to the internal control manager.
- Participate in spreading internal control awareness within the company.
- Participate in preparing risk assessment reports
- Participate in preparing the annual audit plan
- Perform other related tasks as being assigned.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Ideal Standard Egypt started its business in 1983, establishing and growing multiple manufacturing facilities in the 10th of Ramadan City, with 6 state of the art plants producing an integrated portfolio of bathroom suits including ceramics, fittings, bathing & wellness and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ideal Standard International Egypt