- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Selection of shipping agents & forwarders at different destinations for SEA, AIR & LAND shipments.
- Responsible for minimizing companywide logistics costs while maintaining required levels of internal and external customer service/satisfaction in addition to developing and implementing strategic plans to continually drive costs out of the logistics network.
- Involved in procurement activities and keep an amicable relationship with various principals located in China and the Far East, Europe and the US, etc.
- Negotiating with principals for competitive/ workable pricing, depending on market conditions.
- Costing of products, taking into consideration of variable and fixed costs and decides the pricing margins be revised with management and Finance department.
- Authorizing proforma invoice and relevant documents, production/dispatch schedules for principals, nominating shipping companies, inspection companies etc.
- Providing review to top management about the market, sales activities, products turn-over, supply demand status and risk management.
- Communicating with suppliers, shipping companies, customers and colleagues regarding the status of a shipment, movement of goods, payments status and other admin matters.
- Providing documentation and shipment plan to the suppliers and switching the B/L to meet the documentation requirement and to satisfy the customer/destination needs.
- To improve the profit margin by using the alternate variables namely freight cost, handling the cost and take a decision considering the prevailing status.
- Controlling inventories located at various places and take corrective action to dispose of without any extra costs.
- Arranging the small cargos by air shipment from the principals and coordinating import/export shipments via air, road and sea.
Warehousing and Inventory Control:
- Direct and develop operations workflows, processes and job responsibilities within the warehouse and retail delivery environments to ensure effective management of the receipt, storage, picking, packing, loading and distribution of products to customers.
- Follow up on receiving discrepancies, damaged goods, damage claims, and returns-to-vendor and to ensure accuracy
- Monitor stock levels and carry out periodic stock takes to update both procurement & Sales for prompt action.
- Record all stock movement and deliveries in the database and prepare regular reports
- Supervise staff members, including preparing a weekly roster and leading staff evaluations
- Monitoring & Training QHSE standards, policies to the below staff to maintain both with regards to personal safety and safety of inventory
- Analyzing the inventory and ensuring uninterrupted availability of stocks to various warehouse locations.
- Manage warehouse costing, budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reconciliation of stocks.
- Ensure safe unloading and placement of new shipment in the assigned storage location.
- Maintained good housekeeping in all stores areas.
- Supervise and control transportation of vehicle movements for deliveries and arranging equipment like a forklift and hire vehicles for loading and unloading and delivery purposes.
- Make use of a software system (Microsoft Dynamics AX) in Warehouse Management for advanced distribution, order fulfilment and supply chain integration seamlessly into the overall system.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Import and Export
About this Company
Leader for more than 20 years promoting graphic art technology for signage, textile, decoration and packaging from major brands Kodak, 3M, HP,....
See all Careers and Jobs at EGYGRAFX