- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares cost estimates of new or special products for establishing selling prices and production forecasts.
- Maintains responsibility for routine compilation of parts manufacturing costs for payroll, inventory accountability, distribution of factory labor, verification of actual costs and computation of variances.
- Calculates burden rates and sets up expense budgets for manufacturing and service departments.
- Checks and clears data on labor and materials costs burden and expense items, inventory, and profit and loss adjustments.
- Devises, installs or controls systems for determining unit cost of products or services.
- Distributes costs between the various divisions of management and production.
- Classifies production costs into wages, material and overhead.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Olivee Co. for Production & Agricultural Manufacture S.A.E was established on 1971 and The Company had turned from individual to Egyptian Contribution Company and had become one of the international companies in olive production quantity & quality.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dr Olivee