- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Act as a business partner to line managers and provide guidance and counseling on HR-related issues.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures, disseminate and communicate them through employee booklets/meetings/and other forms of communication and ensure understanding of stakeholders and compliance.
- Prepare and deliver reports in conformance with legislated requirements as well as monthly and periodical HR reports to management.
- Oversees the provision of human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies (labor office, insurance, industrial safety, etc.).
- Develop sources of recruitment by maintaining liaisons with specialist schools, institutions organizations and associations.
- Source, screen and interview candidates for employment and support on-boarding activities in assigned area.
- Plan and provide seasonal and temporary employment needs and manage relevant suppliers and employment agencies.
- Responsible for HRIS administration and data upkeep.
- Manage HR operations and data feeding for payroll generation and other compensation factors.
- Build relationships with staff at all levels; assure that new recruits integrate effectively into the organization by delivering a high quality on-boarding program.
- Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
- Actively participate in employee workers’ committees and provide solution to workers’ issues enhancing work environment and aiming at employee satisfaction
- Actively participate in job evaluation committee aiming at ensuring fair compensation and benefits
- Handle grievances and disciplining requirements in assigned areas.
- Manage, coach and develop a team of HR professionals for different disciplines.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Nahdet Misr Publishing House was established by Ahmed Ibrahim in 1938 to provide cultural enrichment for all sectors of the society, to raise public awareness and knowledge and to develop the creative and intellectual potential of all individuals. Creating and maintaining a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nahdet Misr Publishing Group