- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manages and develops recruitment team
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization
- Handle recruitment processes starting from Job Analysis, CVs search filtration & short-listing, interviews & head-hunting if necessary to allocate the right match.
- Address any issue related to the recruitment process
- Designs training recruitment for the Recruitment team.
- Responsible for the operations management of the recruitment team.
- Making sure that the company's objectives are met identifying the key results areas and setting the KPIs
- Ensure the efficiency of the work operations by creating the work flow.
- Responsible for researching and providing various recruitment sources.
- Check and sort biographies sent from job applicants from different sources.
- Responsible for maintaining a CV database of all jobs.
- Responsible for testing and interviewing applicants.
- Responsible for following up the technical interview and making sure that the best job candidate is selected.
- Responsible for carrying out and updating the organizational structure of the company and departments.
- Follow up and update job descriptions for all jobs.
- Identify, update and follow up the company's annual Talent Planning.
- Provide the best calibers of applied candidates according to the requirements of the job and matching with the overall strategy of the company.
- Implementation of Talents Planning to achieve the objectives of the company.
- Mass recruitment & Casual employees experience.
- Understating of Talent Acquisition full process.
- Identify the Long/Short term planes for Talent Acquisition process.
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Chemicals Human Resources Plastics
About this Company
Misr Elhegaz Group
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elhegaz Group
198 El Hegaz St, Heliopolis
- 21808000 - 01007002117 - email@example.com
Misr Elhegaz is a group of companies consider the oldest and largest leading plastics manufacturer in middle east and Africa.