- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Quarterly Salary Appraisal and Performance Bonus
About the Job
Qurba is an exciting new company in Alexandria that has a mission to connect people to places. We make everything feel nearby!
Candidate will get immense experience in iOS Development, API consumption, security, payment gateways, chat applications, Augmented Reality (AR), cloud-based AI, GPS and location-based activities, and much more.
- Develop iOS apps as part of the Qurba suite of products for iPhones and iPads.
- Develop the iOS apps as per the documented feature stories for each release.
- Develop the iOS apps as per UI/UX Design provided for each release.
- Deliver each release for each iOS app using high-quality, maintainable and robust code using Swift code on XCode.
- Apply any changes, bug fixes, or patches as required by the team, QA, or customers.
- Follow Apple iOS and Swift best-practices in the implementation of the features and UI/UX design.
- Develop, maintain, and publish Qurba user application and Qurba place-manager application as per the agreed agile project plan.
- Contribute to team discussions, brainstorming sessions, and bring ideas.
- Provide the feasibility of implementing ideas from the iOS app development perspective.
- Continuously improve the quality, speed and performance of the iOS apps to meet customer expectations.
- Support backend development by communicating the required backend API’s, requests, responses, and data needed to deliver the iOS apps as per documented feature stories.
- Candidate must be ready to work full-time on a permanent basis for 8 hours a day.
- Candidate must be a graduate and have no other educational or work or travel commitments from the start of employment.
- Candidate to have developed previous iOS Applications on the App Store and have at least 1 year experience in developing iOS Applications in Swift using XCode.
- Proficient in UIKit, with a comprehensive understanding of macOS UI architecture
- At least one original iOS application is published in the app store
- Significant experience in software development, including work with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
Some experience in some the below areas:
- Xcode Instruments
- Google Maps
- Location API
- Facebook SDK
- Offline Mode
- Presenting data in a card view and list view
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Push notifications
About this Company
Qurba is a startup based in Alexandria, Egypt and Dubai, UAE aiming to create a platform that connect users with places.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba
We aim to develop a platform that helps users discover, search and shop from places nearby at the click of a button.