- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Salary Appraisal and Performance Bonus
About the Job
Qurba is an exciting new company in Alexandria that has a mission to connect people to places. We make everything feel nearby!
Candidate will get immense experience in iOS Development, API consumption, security, payment gateways, chat applications, Augmented Reality (AR), cloud-based AI, GPS and location-based activities, and much more.
- Develop iOS apps as part of the Qurba suite of products for iPhones and iPads.
- Develop the iOS apps as per the documented feature stories for each release.
- Develop the iOS apps as per UI/UX Design provided for each release.
- Deliver each release for each iOS app with high-quality, maintainable and robust code using Swift code on XCode.
- Apply any changes, bug fixes, or patches as required by the team, QC, or customers.
- Follow Apple iOS and Swift best-practices in the implementation of the features and UI/UX design.
- Develop, maintain, and publish Qurba user application and Qurba place-manager application as per the agreed agile project plan.
- Contribute to team discussions, brainstorming sessions, and bring ideas.
- Provide the feasibility of implementing ideas from the iOS app development perspective.
- Continuously improve the quality, speed and performance of the iOS apps to meet customer expectations.
- Support backend development by communicating the required backend API’s, requests, responses, and data needed to deliver the iOS apps as per documented feature stories.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
- Candidate must be ready to work full-time on a permanent basis for 8 hours a day.
- Candidate must be a graduate and have no other educational or work or travel commitments from the start of employment.
- Candidate to have developed previous iOS Applications on the App Store and have at least 1 year experience in developing iOS Applications in Swift using XCode.
- Proficient in UIKit, with a comprehensive understanding of macOS UI architecture
- At least one original iOS application is published in the app store
- Significant experience in software development, including work with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
Some experience in some the below areas:
- Xcode Instruments
- Google Maps
- Location API
- Facebook SDK
- Offline Mode
- Presenting data in a card view and list view
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Push notifications
About this Company
Qurba is a buzzing new startup, based in the heart of Alexandria, aiming to make places easy to discover! We are building a platform for places and an app that lets users easily discover all the places around them and view their full details, facilities, and photos, in a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba