- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Purchasing and procurement office and production needs
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented,
- Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at STAR-Unlimited