- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Meets face-to-face with customers regarding requests or complaints and issues resolution
- Handle customer complaints and requests in a timely manner.
- Escalates customer issues and complaints to CSM within 24 hrs using proper documents to address the issue.
- Follows and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Follows up on contracts, filing and insures that customers received their contracts.
- Arranges customer visits, units handing over and keys.
- Handles customer documentations like (Modifications request, cancellation requests etc. …)
- Prepares daily productivity report and forwards to CSM
- Follows-up with customers on payment of installments and late payment reminders
- Follows-up with customer on collection and bad debt
- Follows-up on customer unit payment collection
- Follows-up up on customer unit completion schedule and liaises with Engineering Department on actual verses projected
- Follows-up with customers regarding electricity and water bills and collects pending fees
- Follows-up with overseas offices regarding customer requests for transportation and unit completion
- Follows-up on customer requests for unit cancellation and recommendation for other unit sales.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management