- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commission + Profit share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
About the Job
A Sales Executive is responsible for:
- Creating sales revenue from new and existing customers and maximizing the revenue through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis through physical visits to customer sites.
- Create new opportunities with customers and new forecasting with the new customers and existing customers.
- Supply the manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
- Update the sales pipeline to reflect the actual opportunities in process indicating the sales cycle.
- Maintain accurate records; including sales call reports, pipeline sheets, forecast, and other sales documentation.
- Identifying market size and focus.
- Driving the sales process through the selling environment to close.
About this Company
ASWAQ Financial is one of promising ICT companies in Egypt, specializes in providing a wide spectrum of innovative technology solutions & financial information services that serve the decision-maker and tailored to their needs in a rapidly changing environment.
See all Careers and Jobs at ASWAQ Financial
We are a...