- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist in handling the annual marketing budget, assigning a new budget
- Assist in driving sales through promotional programs.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote Galleria40.
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
- Responsible for the designs, logos, promotional materials like flyers, posters, banners, advertisements, newsletters etc and modified them if necessary.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Assist in Developing and executing brand management plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Look for key trends, opportunities and challenges within program execution and results. Assess customer behavior across marketing (email, re-marketing, etc.), website, and sales channels and work with campaign owners to implement improvements.
- Design and optimize loyalty campaigns, reporting, and marketing promotion execution designed to increase customer retention and profitability.
- Develop and publish weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for various audiences – from marketing channel owners to executive dashboards. This includes: customer behavior across marketing channels, email campaign performance, and social media trends to inform strategy and drive improvements to programs and the customer experience
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Based in Cairo, Raya Holding was established in 1999 when 7 leading IT companies in Egypt decided to merge together to create the Middle East’s largest CIT company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Corporation