- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develops and drafts quality management policies and procedures.
- Evaluates adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devises sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Reviews the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plans inspection of devices calibration.
- Follows up the internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Conducts customer feedback report through phone calls and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Investigates customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Analyzes data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Prepares reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Follows up the preparation of the annual plan of internal audits on the quality system.
- Prepares and maintains quality management system documents in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001/2015
- Prepares, maintains and follows up the OSHA-HACCP- 14001 system.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
MIDO was established in 1977 with the objective of being a leader in the distribution of high quality Food & Beverage products. Since the establishment till 2000 we pioneered in presenting new products in the market and excelled in the distribution and particularly in after...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mido