- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Formulate, design and develop software solutions based on business requirements and application road-map in alignment with architectural direction and standards.
- Ensure that designs are performance, scalable, resilient and align to appropriate recoverability pattern.
- Develops and directs software system design, programming, and documentation.
- Provide technical insight into feasibility analysis and may execute proof of concepts.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership, mentoring, direction, and training to application development resources.
- Assists the PM in the creation, enhancement and execution of detailed work plans and schedules for assigned projects.
- Assists with assembling comprehensive software development estimates and budgets during SDLC.
- Identifies and quantifies risk, makes recommendations for risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Assists with issue identification, tracking and resolution.
- Documents and reports status and progress of assigned tasks on a regular basis.
- Identifies and defines necessary controlling activities for assigned tasks, specifically related to design, build and unit testing.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence of all deliverables to appropriate standards and quality levels.
- Work closely with enterprise architecture team and development teams to define and implement enterprise process standards.
4 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
DIGIVISION is a leading Microsoft partner Software house with superior data-driven technologies. providing customized programmatic and performance solutions supported by big data analytics, proprietary platforms, and optimization technology, DigiVision empowers clients and...
See all Careers and Jobs at DigiVision