- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Set up warehouse Department functional strategies, Policies and procedures that energize the effective work flows and promote the different development stages of the warehouse setups.
- Ensure implementation and strict adherence of GMP Inside the warehouse.
- Prepares the warehouse department budget and control the department expenses on monthly basis to meet the company overall objectives.
- Manage warehouse & dispensing processes thus reducing the loss of materials during dispensing and storage together with supervising the productivity of the receiving areas.
- Manage receiving storage and distribution of free medical samples and promotional materials (Literatures & Give aways)
- Administer inventory accuracy (physical count & daily systematic cycle count for all warehouses) and stock station by overseeing the daily analysis to control variance and monthly report.
- Ensure the safeguard all materials and goods batches on identified location to match with the electronic system and handle all variances besides managing external warehouses, where applicable.
- Monitor all obsolete an unused materials on racks to relief the cognition in warehouse thus improving the warehouse utilization capacity.
- Responsible for returned (receiving and destruction) & expired & damaged goods in accordance with the relevant company SOP’s.
- Assist in supply managements with all starting materials & Spare Parts to production lines and engineering Departments on time as scheduled time frame without delay.
- Scrutinize finished goods delivery process to sales & Export in line with sales and exports plan
- Assess all needed materials as per planning request for all third party toll manufacturing companies.
- Maintain Housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
- Responsible for carrying out internal audit programmed of W/H and dispensing areas successfully with no major issues for both sites as well as external audit.
- Ensure no batch failure & avert any mix-up while dispatching.
- Ensure achieving all CAPAs and continuously review all related quality procedures for the warehouse & dispensing operations, and amend instantly upon amendment.
- Initiate & develop projects requirements and reducing warehouse congestion where applicable.
- Develop staff and develop succession personnel by training, coaching and internal /on job training.
- Ensure applying all safety requirements aiming at zero injuries, via confirming all EHS awareness, and developing EHS standards whilst communicating with all relevant staff.
- Following up on all warehouse staff personnel affairs such as leaves, sick leaves, absence, vacations and overtime.
- Implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities.
- Follow up ERP program against with actual activities.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Genena Group is a leading company in the retail, leisure, hospitality & entertainment sectors all over Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Genena Group
Genena Group was established in 1912, it’s a successful Egyptian business which was the first who change the shopping experience in Egypt. Containing in...