- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Develop and tracks clients project plans, estimates, and project schedules
- Identify all needed tasks to accomplish project’s objectives and goals.
- Participate in Risk identification with other Team Members, Manage and monitor risk plans.
- Participate/Manage Analysis, design & development of requirements
- Monitor and Control assigned tasks to teams
- Reviewing Requirements & Design documents
- Solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop/Update a detailed internal project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Software development company background
About this Company
eBusiness Solutions Enabling Group (eBSEG) is a Global premier solution provider for Omni-channel e-Business solutions. eBESEG is a unique and capable organization focused on applying a long standing tradition of technology perfectionism to dynamic corporate challenges, where...
See all Careers and Jobs at eBSEG