- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 4,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Receive and store all incoming Store supplies in an organized manner.
- Arrange, store and maintain the inventory level of all Store supplies.
- Rotate Store supplies and check all store materials for expiration dates.
- Prepare and maintain computerized records of medical store supplies in an accurate manner.
- Receive and respond to all phone inquiries related to materials and inventory orders.
- Clean, sanitize and tidy up the medical store premises efficiently.
- Count and check all incoming Store supplies thoroughly and properly.
- Prepare, maintain and submit all inventory-related records and reports accurately.
- Supervise and assist with loading and transportation of all requested medical supplies.
- Collect and return all cancelled and damaged items back to vendors.
- Handled and answered inventory order and availability related questions, efficiently.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Rameda is a modern pharmaceutical company, manufacturing and marketing a wide range of high quality pharmaceutical products, based on its own development as well as cooperation with multinational companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rameda