- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for Business Development Manager - SaaS who will be our strong hunter, you will be a front runner who understands the market and has a well-positioned plan to effectively develop and push the sales.
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like, you will:
- Design and execute sales models and lead generation initiatives (including cold calling, networking & channel working) in order to identify and contact prospective clients and establish and manage new business relationships and accounts.
- Develop a keen understanding of the company’s target market and competitors in order to better distinguish to clients the advantages of Endeavor’s solutions.
- Lead software demonstrations that convey a firm grasp of the prospective customer’s business as well as specific benefits derived from utilizing our software solution.
- Negotiate agreements for the sale of software and/or associated professional services.
- Create specific targeted sales plans for territory and account base and report to upper management on a regular basis.
- Full utilization of CRM system to manage accounts, contacts and all associated business development activities.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
You’re going to need this to carry out this job
- Bachelor of Computer Science or any other related field
- 2 years' Experience in Tech Sales
- Experienced in demonstrating sales converted to repeat sales
- Fluent with Technology: understand not just our product’s technical specs, but also how it fits in with and complements other technology in a business’ software stack.
- Understand the Value of the Product: convince prospects of the true value of your product, and how it will revolutionize the business from within
- Understand Venture Capital: reassure prospects that their business will be there tomorrow, next month, and years from now
About this Company
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com