- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
50,000 to 55,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Analyze transnational processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Review and re-evaluate the chart of accounts regularly to make the presentation of financial position easy and compatible with the Egyptian Accounting Standard.
- Prepare work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions
- Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
- Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
- Supervises, trains and evaluates accounting professionals, and entry level accounting and support staff
- Responsible for managing the departments of accounts payable and accounts receivable .
- Reviews accounts parables and weekly check runs.
- Prepares critical fiscal documentation regarding accounting activities, e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, draft and revised, and supervises employees to prepare the monthly required reports, integrating all reports with the ERP.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Re-evaluate the responsibilities of his staff to maintain the internal control requirements.
- Plans, manages, coordinates, and implements the year end closing processes and procedures for the assigned accounting records; conducts year-end closing process; provides information to financial auditors; conducts standard internal audits of various accounting records.
- Evaluates receipts, expenditure forms, purchase orders, distributions, and disbursement orders for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established regulatory standards.
- Responsible, for Monitoring the control environment &make sure that DOA is already in place.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Green Valley Considered one of the largest growers and exporters of peanut in the country.
See all Careers and Jobs at Green Valley Group
Green Valley is responsible for Sourcing of the Peanuts in the highest quality for its own Processing and for Raw supply to the European Market.
Green Valley has the latest...