- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Entertainment Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking
About this Company
Roadcast is a full passenger engagement in-ride experience, offering dynamic and updated digital content (news, virals, cook, ads… etc) as entertainment during daily means of transportation.
See all Careers and Jobs at RoadCast Digital Media
Roadcast will start its operations in Egypt and will work forward to expand in...