- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Monitor, inspect, and record the construction process & site progress
- Review all engineering drawings
- Review all material specs and quantities
- Quality assurance
- Manage & control project’s schedule and cost
- Participate in various project meetings and maintain records of all construction dates and project costs.
- Document all the meetings’ outcome and change orders
- Ensure receipt of the list of the project’s requirements from the consultants and contractors on time and within the agreed budget
- File and organize all the engineering drawings and project paperwork.
- Prepare various documents for all implementation of activities and ensure approval for same and assist to distribute all final documents.
- Communicate with the site manager regarding concerns about the construction progress
- Prepare weekly reports about the project’s progress regarding the contractors’ performance.
- Any other tasks assigned by the construction manager related to them.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
El-Shahawy Group had its beginnings in 1976 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo. These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as Galalah, and the company’s success in Ein a began with the groundbreaking...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-shahawi Group