- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain the Document Management System.
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support.
- Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving).
- Maintain proper project and storage of documents and information.
- Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required.
- Process incoming documentation (registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving).
- Process outgoing documentation(transmit to Client and Suppliers/3rd parties).
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally (Clients and Suppliers).
- Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data.
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored.
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
- Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as may be required.
- Communicate and liaise with Project Teams, Suppliers/3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control as required.
- Monitor technical documents review and approval in accordance with agreed schedule.
- Monitoring of documentation progress in cooperation with the project planner.
- Produce internal and external (Clients and Suppliers) over due reports.
- Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates.
- Set up Projects folders and facilitate Project communication process.
- Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team.
- Collate, produce and submit QA Documentation for Clients.
- Other relevant duties/tasks as directed by Project manager .
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Argonaut is a private limited liability Company established in 2004 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with regional offices in Egypt and Cyprus, since our establishment we have lead the provision of engineering solutions, involving design services, and electromechanical supply...
See all Careers and Jobs at Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works