- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Support and assist in projects development from beginning to end.
- Proposal/tender pre-bid analysis and evaluation of both technical & commercial requirements.
- Attending – with the technical team - the technical meetings and prepare minutes of the meeting and documentations.
- Close follow-up, with technical and commercial functions, of the preparation of the conceptual designs, BoM, RFP, RFQ, time schedules, etc.
- Support in obtaining technical information and costs from manufactures, suppliers, subcontractors, service providers, etc.
- Participate in the study and comparison of received offers/quotations and negotiations on both technical and commercial aspects of products/services.
- Support in the preparation of the project detailed cost breakdown.
- Prepare, consolidate, compile, and complete tender/proposal technical and commercial documents in line with customers’ requirements.
- Ensure that tenders meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines.
- Maintain documentation, keep records, and support in maintaining/updating suppliers/ manufacturers/ subcontractors’ databases.
- Preparation of tenders and offers submittals in line with customers technical/ administrative requirements furnished in tender/requirements/needs.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Support in the development of full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Support in estimating the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments’ recommendations - if necessary - during project cycle.
- Support in planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned Work.
- Participate in the creation of a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Participate in developing best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Take responsibility for all associated handover documentation in the event of an order.
- Coordinate with, and support all other departments in the company to achieve the company targeted budgets, and the highest customer satisfaction.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities Manufacturing
Years of Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience as a “Project Engineer” within the Solar Energy Industry.
- Electrical Engineering (Mechanical and Civil could be accepted according to experience).
- Experience in renewable energy projects and preferably with a multinational exposure.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (French is a plus)
- Excellent computer skills: standard Microsoft software packages (windows, word, excel, power point, outlook, etc.), AutoCAD, MS Project, Primavera.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Innovative and creative.
- Disciplined to follow quality standards and procedures.
- Decision maker and Risk taker.
- Ready to travel frequently inside/outside Egypt (especially to African countries).
About this Company
Owing to a successful growth rate year after year and aligning with the expansion strategy of the company, by operating in 5 diversified energy segments:
See all Careers and Jobs at Elsewedy Electric
1. Cables & Accessories.
2. Energy Management (Meters).
4. Renewable Energy...