- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support the creation, build, and execution of an integrated talent strategy for Tseppas.
- Assist with the development of the framework, foundation and mapping for all talent programs and deliver to the business.
- Provide organizational assessments, to understand needs; create and deliver solutions; measure impact and success.
- Manage effective performance management, talent assessment, succession planning, and engagement and recognition programs to drive optimal performance and business outcomes.
- Assess talent and develop a talent pipeline.
- Execute the L&D initiatives in coordination with all stakeholders.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Hospitality/Hotels Retail
About this Company
Genena Group is a leading company in the retail, leisure, hospitality & entertainment sectors all over Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Genena Group
Genena Group was established in 1912, it’s a successful Egyptian business which was the first who change the shopping experience in Egypt. Containing in...