- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide complete assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers to install and implement printing machines and relevant equipment.
- Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving technical issues, by using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support, also providing preventive maintenance visits .You will contact clients via phone, email and chat applications to give them quick answers to simple technical issues /or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
- For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will visit the client at site and provide full technical hardware and software support.
- To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with technical issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track technical issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
0 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Textile and Clothing
About this Company
El-Masria For Trade and Technical Services Company was established in Alexandria in the year 1994
See all Careers and Jobs at El Masria TTS
We took the responsibility of introducing the Egyptian knitting market to the famous Japanese knitting
machines ,Shima Seiki, which are flat computer-based...