- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,750 to 3,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone.
- Answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patient's satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival.
- Reviewing service delivery compared to schedule.
- Reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patient's anxieties.
- Answering patients' questions.
- Maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
Neuro Spine Hospital is the first hospital in Middle East specialized in Neuro and spinal Surgeries, and micro surgeries in all medical specialties.
See all Careers and Jobs at Neuro Spine Hospital