- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Enforce company Commodity Risk Management Policy.
- Follow and enforce physical and futures position limits.
- Oversee and control daily delivery orders, pricing and execution.
- Monitor pricing deadlines, differential sale margins and futures positions.
- Prepare and send trading documentation such as futures confirmations, margin calls, etc.
- Issue and revise daily trading position and P/L reports.
- Conduct market research to construct local and international grains supply and demand models.
- Collect local and international price data for in-house analysis.
- Issue weekly fundamental and technical market analysis reports.
- Build price correlation analysis for hedge efficiency and positioning assessment.
- Contact clients on daily basis to collect market intelligence.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
Bachelor degree in a relevant field:
- Actuarial Science
- Strong mathematics.
- Analytic skills.
About this Company
Medsofts Company L.L.C. combines Archer Daniels Midland Company, ADM’s, extensive global network with Medsofts’ Egyptian footprint to offer unparalleled commodities trading, storing, trucking and delivery services to customers throughout Egypt and the MENA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Adm-Medsofts