- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions- Allowances - Medical, Social & Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Managing sales team (representatives-supervisors) and monitors their target achievement.
- Supervises the sales team (representatives-supervisors) by reviewing daily sales and collection reports, and provides feedback and recommends corrective actions when needed.
- Achieve monthly Sales Target including volume, value and all KPI's.
- Ensure proper reporting system at distributer (e.g. daily sales report, Sales out & stock level).
- Ensure proper coverage by distributer & quality of data.
- Ensures application of UCMENA policies, procedures, best practices & quality standards.
- Ensure selling proper mix of our products as well as pushing low sales products.
- Monitor the credit payments for all distributors against the agreed upon credit terms & conditions on a monthly basis and reporting the situation to his direct manager.
- Measure / Monitor visibility budget as well as Chains contracts on quarterly basis
- Management through leading, coaching and directing distributer
6 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm