- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Data bases deployment, administration ; DB2, Oracle and SQL on all Fawry’s environments
- Upgrade/patching of the Data Bases.
- Trouble shoot, Monitor all environments Data Bases.
- Ensure DB availability
- React to High Severity issues technical situation that requires immediate attention.
- Self-motivated professional to work with minimal direction with effective time management skills
- Open to flexible working conditions including after-hours scheduled activities
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Education: B.Sc. in Computer Engineering , Computer Science ..
Years of Exp: Relevant (2 to 4)
- Data base administration experience in Oracle and/ or DB2
- Data base administration experience in MS SQL
- Experience of managing multiple RDBMS on large systems.
- Tuning, back-up and recovery, managing schemas.
- Operating system (AIX, Linux and windows).
- Strong practical experience of ORACLE in a production RAC.
- Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services