- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We’ve been lucky at Y&R MENA for so many years to have the best talent in the region. We’re looking for the next bread of talent that can challenge our offering and solve real business problems with creative business solutions every day.
- We're in market for an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager who can quickly understand our clients’ needs and objectives and has the ability to efficiently translate them into clear and concise user stories and acceptance criteria to be consumed by our teams on any and all digital touch points (Web/mobile, Search, Social, Video, etc.).
- The senior manager will help client stakeholders, development, creative, and internal teams communicate effectively throughout each stage of a project.
- Y&R MENA needs individuals who are proactive problem solvers that can manage team dynamics, manage project financial performance, clearly communicate status, and drive progression towards dates.
Digital Business Analysis
- Client business practices and operations
- Dive deep into the clients’ business to re-frame challenges and write problem statement
- Business key performance indicators (KPI) and Definition of Success
- Business, functional, and non-functional requirements (user stories). Non-functional requirements include, but not limited to: security, scalability, performance, SEO, and accessibility
- Work with client product owners and stakeholders to efficiently, clearly and concisely document
- Coordinate story mapping or other requirements gathering sessions
- Organize and lead product demonstrations regularly
- May function as a client proxy for internal teams
- Works with client services team to set priority, build roadmaps, and facilitate working sessions
Digital Production Requirements Analysis
- Work with internal teams to groom and refine user stories and acceptance criteria to meet the agile team’s definition of ready.
- Annotate wireframes and/or creative to provide all needed detail for execution
- Decompose or combine stories to support effective execution
- Ability to communicate technical domain specific information to non-technical peers
- Establishes dates required for completion of activities and evaluates impact of change to the overall timeline.
- Manages progress and identifies risks, issues and gaps that could impact timelines, and goals of services.
- Removes impediments from the working delivery team.
- Provides accurate and frequent status to internal teams on a regular basis.
- Manages resourcing based on project needs.
- Provides necessary external status reporting to clients as needed.
- Facilitate understanding of clients’ environment to properly set up project teams, identify needed documentation, and setup status reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams and leadership to produce estimates and timelines for various possible solutions
- Create exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, and communication strategy
- Facilitate team retrospectives, stand ups, and sprint planning sessions
- Proactively identifies dependencies and issues between teams and facilitates resolution
- Tracks project scope changes, delivery timing, and key project metrics
- Communicates project progress, changes, and risks internally and externally
- Quickly learn the basics of a given industry as needed to support client work
- Mentor and support Business Systems Analysts
- Perform desk checks and ad hoc testing before, during, and after quality assurance and user acceptance testing occurs
- Perform regular post-production deployment checks
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, computer information systems, marketing, or equivalent experience, preferred
- 5+ years of analyst, project management, technical, and/or business experience
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Understanding of business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Ability to break down and simplify complex problems and systems into smaller and more consumable components
- Ability to provide proactive and assertive servant leadership in problem solving, managing financial success of projects, maintaining timelines, and reducing waste
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to resolve conflict with productive outcomes
- Ability to be an effective and valuable part of a team
- Ability to effectively work across departments with diplomacy and a firm understanding of other’s roles and perspectives
- Able to view problems in context at the system level and align solutions with the strategic direction of our clients and company.
- Proactive, adaptable, and flexible
- Life-long learner, demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to operate under tight deadline with complex business/technical solutions
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with at least one application lifecycle management solution
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence, preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Calm, curious, assured, friendly
- Keen to contribute to a fun environment for team to work in
- Keen to learn and adapt to a new environment, challenges and software environments
- Great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
About this Company
Y&R is a leading global marketing communications company, with more than 189 offices in 90+ countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Young & Rubicam
Our job is to Resist the Usual – the mission Y&R was founded on in 1923.
We operate as a global boutique; our agencies have the authenticity of...