- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- We’ve been lucky at Y&R MENA for so many years to have the best talent in the region. We’re looking for the next bread of talent that can challenge our offering and solve real business problems with creative business solutions every day.
- We're in the market for a Frontend Developer to work with us on exciting projects across the region.
- The Frontend Developer is innovative and provides creative new concepts and leadership.
- He or she leads the successful completion of major projects by investigating, analyzing and resolving complex application problems; designs and codes and compiles and tests complex websites and applications;
- Employs standards, security methods and tools related to building enterprise web applications; provides programming and project leadership and training to subordinate personnel;
- Works with project management and leadership to provide time estimates and schedules for projects; communicates regularly with department management and functional users on project requirements, activities and status;
- Leads technical reviews of feasibility studies, designs documentation and validation reviews; and applies process management techniques to improve software engineering standards, processes and techniques.
The Frontend Developer
- Works with Account Management and Creative to create best-in-class websites and applications, completing all requirements and meeting usability expectations
- Develops and/or maintains a sustainable front-end framework and coordinates with other team members
- Partners with Technology personnel to develop creative marketing technology solutions in support of meeting client expectations
- Estimates timeline for assigned projects and ensure that work is completed with the estimate given
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and procedures
- Takes a lead role in establishing and implementing standards that will facilitate a quality IT infrastructure across Y&R and all clients
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consulting Services Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising
Education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Media Engineering or other related fields, plus two to four years of project execution and management experience and well-developed client skills.
Technical experience and background.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of two to four years’ experience, with previous exposure to and deeply engaged in various stages of the SDLC as an HTML/CSS/JS Developer.
- This experience provides the individual with the required vision into the necessities, complications, and challenges that arise when building websites and applications.
- will have two to four years of expert-level GUI development experience as well as experience with the most updated versions of front-end technologies and highly proven proficiency working with the following:
- Qualified candidates will have solid working experience with one or more of the following CMS platforms: Umbraco, WordPress, Drupal, Sitefinity, Sitecore, or, Vignette.
- Reviews creative work and identifies issues with layout, consistency, browser compatibility, etc.
- Has a strong understanding of client-side and server-side, pros/cons of using
- Possesses superior analytical, problem-solving abilities
- Has excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Can anticipate and independently provide solutions for complex problems and issues, recommending upgrades, enhancements, priorities and strategic technology directions based on independent research, consultation, and analysis
- Can rapidly absorb complex technical and conceptual information, identifying key issues and details, and present understandable alternatives to both technical and nontechnical individuals at all levels of the organization
- Can work on multiple complex tasks against deadlines and shifting priorities and is comfortable dealing with uncertainty, ambiguity, and change
- Possesses project management and leadership abilities
- Can identify the practical implications of new technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Calm, curious, assured, friendly
- Keen to contribute to a fun environment for the team to work in
- Keen to learn and adapt to a new environment, challenges and software environments
- Great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
About this Company
Y&R is a leading global marketing communications company, with more than 189 offices in 90+ countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Young & Rubicam
Our job is to Resist the Usual – the mission Y&R was founded on in 1923.
We operate as a global boutique; our agencies have the authenticity of...