Education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Media Engineering or other related fields, plus two to four years of project execution and management experience and well-developed client skills.
Technical experience and background.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of two to four years’ experience, with previous exposure to and deeply engaged in various stages of the SDLC as an HTML/CSS/JS Developer.
- This experience provides the individual with the required vision into the necessities, complications, and challenges that arise when building websites and applications.
- will have two to four years of expert-level GUI development experience as well as experience with the most updated versions of front-end technologies and highly proven proficiency working with the following:
- Qualified candidates will have solid working experience with one or more of the following CMS platforms: Umbraco, WordPress, Drupal, Sitefinity, Sitecore, or, Vignette.
- Reviews creative work and identifies issues with layout, consistency, browser compatibility, etc.
- Has a strong understanding of client-side and server-side, pros/cons of using
- Possesses superior analytical, problem-solving abilities
- Has excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Can anticipate and independently provide solutions for complex problems and issues, recommending upgrades, enhancements, priorities and strategic technology directions based on independent research, consultation, and analysis
- Can rapidly absorb complex technical and conceptual information, identifying key issues and details, and present understandable alternatives to both technical and nontechnical individuals at all levels of the organization
- Can work on multiple complex tasks against deadlines and shifting priorities and is comfortable dealing with uncertainty, ambiguity, and change
- Possesses project management and leadership abilities
- Can identify the practical implications of new technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Calm, curious, assured, friendly
- Keen to contribute to a fun environment for the team to work in
- Keen to learn and adapt to a new environment, challenges and software environments
- Great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
About this Company
Y&R is a leading global marketing communications company, with more than 189 offices in 90+ countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Young & Rubicam
Our job is to Resist the Usual – the mission Y&R was founded on in 1923.
We operate as a global boutique; our agencies have the authenticity of...