- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for sales representative who can actively engage our customers prospects and be able to meet sales goals and provide multiple solutions in order to manage the company sales plan and expand customers' range.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Reports on his activities, Customers responses, and business potentials.
- Discuss and finalize the order/regular orders.
- Tracking distribution and sales performance on weekly basis.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Import and Export
- Full-time job.
- 3+ experience in sales.
- Qualifies certificates in sales, marketing and business management.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Analytical - ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Good English.
- Strong knowledge of trade channels.
- Able to travel.
- Driving license.
- Active, ambitious and trustful.
- High communication skills.
- High negotiation skills.
- Hard worker.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong selling, presentation and team working skills.
- Working under pressure.
• Active, ambitious and trustful.
• High communication skills.
• High negotiation skills.
• Hard worker.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong selling, presentation and team working skills.
• Working under pressure.