- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
The Receptionist will act as an Administrative Assistant for the Customer Relations Department, this includes:
- Welcoming visitors and maintaining database for them.
- Managing the reception area.
- Handling and prioritizing all outgoing or incoming correspondence.
- Conducting quality control calls.
- Answering clients inquiries on the company pages on social media.
- Direct clients complains to the responsible customer service team.
- Responsible for day to day administrative functions.
- Assisting in resolving any administrative problems.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings.
- Preparing reports if required.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
- Experience: 0 to 2 years.
- Females only.
- To be presentable.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- To be interested in Administration and Customer Service work.
- To be organized.
- Very good in English.
- Very Good in Microsoft Office.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Working with teams.
- Nearby residents are preferred.
Kindly update your profile with a recent photo.
About this Company
Progate Development is launching new upcoming mega projects in Cairo and beyond. It is established in 2010. Progate Development has become one of the leading Real Estate developers of premier upscale residential and commercial projects built on prime locations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate Development