- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical & Social insurance.
- Males Only
About the Job
Responsibilities and duties:
- Receiving, reviewing, and processing of purchase requisitions, data entry, maintenance of warehouse and purchasing files, purchasing logs, and vendor reference materials.
- Coordinate and placing orders of the materials and other items for related projects as needed.
- Ensure purchases orders have correct pricing, appropriate delivery date and required signatures.
- Forward approved purchase orders (PO) to the accounts payable department.
- Establish and maintain vendor contact to assure prompt resolution of errors, receipt or payments, statue of order, cost increase, and any other related matters.
- Accurately maintain and update purchase order files, purchasing logs, and vendor information.
- Encumbers PO within accounting system after PO is approved and order is placed.
- Assist staff with purchasing needs.
- Maintain all required purchasing department Excel and Word file documents and update as needed.
- Maintain computerized purchasing record system.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
About this Company
Capital One holding for investment is Egyptian joint stock leading company in export and import. It has joint relationships with many companies in Africa, whereas Capital One's most commercial transactions are centered on Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Capital One holding for investment
Capital one was established in...