- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical insurance + Commission
About the Job
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects.
- Gathering market and client information.
- Managing the whole sales cycle.
- Cold calling & meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business.
- Listening to client requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Representing company at exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients and managers.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Recording sales and order information and entering data into computer system and writing reports
- Gaining a clear understanding of clients businesses and requirements and providing clients with quotations.
- Follow up with employees to ensure client service is effectively delivered.
- Coordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
About this Company
@Designs agency was established in 2003 located in Egypt. Specialized in tailoring suited Communications, online, and Marketing strategies around each client’s desired needs, budget, and objectives.We are a creatively driven, dedicated team who contribute our talent, time and...
See all Careers and Jobs at @DESIGNS Agency