- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for closing the sale and delivering all paperwork to the Project Manager. Maintain and develop strong relationships with customers via telephone calls, emails and meetings. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales with customer. Gather market and customer information. Provide periodically sales plan and reports to manager. Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements. Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Developing effective sales plans
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of software application, both before and after the sale
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Determining a client's business requirements
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events
- Collaborate with the application architecture team to ensure solutions fit within the overall architecture.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Nile Bits is a software company, focusing on outsourcing software development and custom software solutions. Our outsourcing software services and solutions are designed with a focus on secure, scalable, expandable and reliable business systems. Via our low cost, high quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Bits