- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Completes projects and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assessing project requirements.
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices.
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Undertaking relevant research.
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures.
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products.
- Providing technical advice.
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
3 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pirelli