- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create and manage multiple databases and assist in capacity planning.
- Monitor, maintain database systems and troubleshoot problems that may arise.
- Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles and permissions of database users).
- Maintain database tuning.
- Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and replication.
- Support software developers with database operations including the development of complex SQL, tuning of DML and the creation of stored procedures.
- Support operation team by responding to operation incidents and service requests.
- Proactive housekeeping, archiving and shrinking of databases.
- Manage production, QA and development database environments.
- Create detailed documentation including diagrams of database infrastructure.
- Learn relevant business processes and understand the data flow, criticality and dependencies.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with all the stakeholders (internal teams and clients).
- Set up and maintain database infrastructure for the company’s BI and reporting needs.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
e-finance provides state of the art Electronic Payment Solutions and Business Integration & Optimization services to the government and financial sectors in a secure environment according to the international security standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-finance
e-finance is the First and Largest...