- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy/proposal that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Help to Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Supervise team in execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc) for our clients
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients (Facebook Advertising, Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media – includes reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Performing research on current benchmark trend and audience preference.
- Contacting potential clients in coordination with account management team to discuss their requirements and set up meetings
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
e-motion digital creative solutions agency established in June 1998 in Egypt, specialized in rich media creations with its various applications reflecting unique artistic aura with latest media techniques.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-motion
e-motion endeavors to support various business sectors to...