- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance - Life Insurancesa
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Meet with client/architects discussing stone options, specifications, and alternatives proposed during the selection stage.
- Assess and provide value engineering alternatives and recommendations based on cost reduction, production methods and other factors.
- Timely and professional submission of quotations, including commercial and technical conditions.
- Prepare all documents related to the sales process.
- Communicate with Supply Chain and Operations for materials procurement, lead times and more.
- Present and detail Marmonil’s products and services to existing and potential clients at Showroom, trade exhibitions and events.
- Deliver superior customer service.
- Prepare reports on sales activity and effectiveness of product display.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Furniture
About this Company
Over the last 55 years, Marmonil has evolved from a family business to Egypt and the region’s largest vertically integrated stone producer. Our operations cover all aspects of the industry: from quarrying to processing & distribution. With 3 factories in Egypt, and sister...
See all Careers and Jobs at Marmonil Marble & Granite